Saturday, November 28, 2009

Convertible Tutu's





































I created some fun new ways to wear a tutu. I thought why not make the flowers I was putting on the front of them clip onto the ribbon so you can have both a hair bow and a darling tutu. Then I took it one step furter. My daughter loves to put things in her pocket, so I created little sparkle organza bags that hang from a pretty ribbon so your little one can put her chapstick, small doll etc. into it and carry it along. For the themed tutu's I have included a matching pair of socks, or chapstick, or princess figurine. I can custom make one for your specific likes. My daughter is obsessed with Tinkerbell. So I made the Tinkerbell one and found some cute chapstick that is included with the tutu.








No comments:

Post a Comment